This City & Guilds course will enable you to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition known as BS7671:2018 Requirements for Electrical Installations.
This course is also available as a bespoke onsite event. Please contact us for more information.
Prices from £400 per course.
Call us on 01225 667 697 or email email@example.com
3 day course.
- Scope, object and fundamental principles of BS7671:2018
- Electrical definitions
- Assessment of general characteristics
- Requirements of protection for electrical safety
- Selection and erection of equipment
- Electrical inspection and testing
- Special installations or locations
- Use of the information within BS7671:2018 appendices
- Assessment includes a two hour online multiple-choice exam
- Energy efficiency
- Protection against fire – installation of arc fault detection devices (AFDDs)
- Protection against transient over voltage
60 training centres
We have multiple 18th edition training centres available across the UK. Locations include;
Manchester – Trafford Park, Cardiff, Leeds, Manchester Irlam, Edinburgh, Solihull, Swindon, Derby, London Staples Corner, London Beckton, Leeds Lowfield Road & St. Ives.
Lowest price 18th edition training on the market
Highly experienced, recognised 18th edition training tutors
18th edition training courses are delivered at our specialist training centres throughout the UK on our scheduled days.
Over 60 18th edition training centres nationally
There are no formal entry requirements for delegates undertaking this qualification.
It is expected that delegates will have basic knowledge of electrical science.
City & Guilds 18th edition 2382 qualification
Who should attend?
This qualification is primarily aimed at practising electricians with relevant experience and other allied professionals.
For example, surveyors, consultants and other trades needing to update and enhance their understanding of IEE Wiring Regulations.
To provide the knowledge and practical skills to those who are wanting to work in, or currently working in environments requiring 17th Edition qualifications will need to complete the City & Guilds 2382-15.
To successfully develop an understanding of the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
Delegates successfully completing the online examination will be issued with a City and Guilds (2382) 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations certificate.