This Heating Masterclass is a compilation of all five of the F-Gas Register heating online training courses.
This online training course can also be taken as 7.5 hrs CPD (continuing professional development) or simply as a training module.
Learn everything there is to know about heating systems in a convenient, user-friendly format.
Learning objectives and course structure
– LO1: Understanding design standards
– LO2: Understanding effects of orientation and solar gain
– LO3: Understanding effects of fabric and U-values
– LO4: Understanding importance of air tightness
– LO5: Understanding the impacts of external and internal temperatures
– LO6: Learning to undertake heat loss calculations
– LO1: Considering natural gas as a fuel option
– LO2: Considering oil as a fuel option
– LO3: Considering biomass as a fuel option
– LO4: Considering green gas as a fuel option
– LO5: Considering electricity as a fuel option
– LO6: Considering district heating as a fuel option
– LO7: Considering solar thermal as a fuel option
– LO1: Considering gas boilers as a heating option
– LO2: Considering biomass boilers as a heating option
– LO3: Considering heat pumps as a heating option
– LO4: Considering CHP as a heating option
– LO1: Understanding wet systems
– LO2: Understanding warm air systems
– LO3: Understanding radiant systems
– LO4: Understanding electric systems
– LO5: Understanding pumps, pipework and distribution
– LO1: Introducing key industry players
– LO2: Introducing operating requirements and procedures
– LO3: Understanding automatic controls
– LO4: Understanding maintenance requirements
– LO5: Introducing metering, monitoring and targeting
– LO6: Deciding energy efficiency targets
7.5 Hours online training course.
6 Months access.
Please be advised that we set up online training modules for customers within the working hours of 9am-5pm Monday-Thursday & 9am-1630pm Friday.
Please be aware, once purchased all training products and services are non-refundable.