Implement Standards & Design Parameters online training course
This online training course can also be taken as 1.5 hrs CPD (continuing professional development) or simply as a training module.
The learning objectives (LOs) are detailed below:
– LO1: Understanding design standards
– LO2: Understanding effects of orientation and solar gain
– LO3: Understanding effects of fabric and U-values
– LO4: Understanding importance of air tightness
– LO5: Understanding the impacts of external and internal temperatures
– LO6: Learning to undertake heat loss calculations
A short quiz is located at the end of the module, which will help test your understanding of heating standards and design parameters.