This Understand Low Voltage Distribution Systems Online Training Course can also be taken as 1.5 hrs CPD (continuing professional development) or simply as a training module.. The module takes approximately 1.5hrs to complete.
Part of the Electricity range.
The CPD learning objectives (LOs) are detailed below:
– LO1 Understanding supply characteristics
– LO2 Understanding incoming supply
– LO3 Understanding distribution
– LO4 Understanding final circuits
– LO5 Understanding earthing
A short quiz is located at the end of the module, which will help test your understanding of low voltage distribution systems.
Please be advised that we set up online training modules for customers within the working hours of 9am-5pm Monday-Thursday & 9am-1630pm Friday.
Please be aware, once purchased all training products and services are non-refundable.