Select Motors and Drives
This Select Motors and Drives Online Training Course can also be taken as 1.5 hrs CPD (continuing professional development) or simply as a training module.. The module takes approximately 1.5hrs to complete.
Part of the Electricity range.
The learning objectives (LOs) are detailed below:
– LO1 Understanding motor theory
– LO2 Understanding motor applications
– LO3 Understanding motor types
– LO4 Understanding motor controls
– LO5 Typical energy saving opportunities
A short quiz is located at the end of the module, which will help test your understanding of motors and drives.
Please be advised that we set up online training modules for customers within the working hours of 9am-5pm Monday-Thursday & 9am-1630pm Friday.
Please be aware, once purchased all training products and services are non-refundable.